Saturday, March 29, 2008

Locked Out

lock
Wow, it actually let me post! So this is the email I received the day after I started reposting to my blog:


"Dear Blogger user, This is a message from the Blogger team. Your blog, at http://thebulkleyfam.blogspot.com/, has been identified as a potential spam blog. For an explanation of what spam blogs are, please see Blogger Help: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42577 You will not be able to publish posts to your blog until we review your site and confirm that it is not a spam blog. To request a review, please fill out the form found here: http://www.blogger.com/unlock-blog.g?lockedBlogID=8267139 We will take a look at your blog and unlock it within four business days. Please note that if we do not hear from you within 20 days, we will remove your blog. If this blog does not belong to you, then you do not have to do anything. Any other blogs you may have will not be affected. Since you are an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not spam. We find spam by using an automated classifier. Automatic spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and occasionally a blog is flagged incorrectly. We sincerely apologize for this erroneous result. By using this kind of system, however, we can dedicate more storage, bandwidth, and engineering resources to users like you instead of to spammers. Thank you for your understanding and for your help in our spam-fighting efforts. Sincerely, The Blogger Team"


So if you are wondering why I havn't posted anything latley, I have been locked out of my blog. But don't worry, you didn't miss much in the life of the Bulkely family. I actually was really looking forward to the weekend as a time to relax, get caught up with some cleaning and laundry... I was kidding myself. I think I have been home five minutes. It started with me getting sick Thursday evening. Not quite what the boys had last week but enough under the weather to keep me from doing anything on Friday but watch my children rummage through the house making messes and thinking, "yeah, I will get to that later." Can anyone relate? Then Friday night I had a PartyLite show followed by a CAbi party, and then another Partylite show this afternoon. Needless to say it was a much busier weekend than anticipated. I am looking forward to going to church tomorrow, as it will be a 3 hour period to sit and relax. Actaully I am kidding myself on that one too...the second two hours usually consist of me following Greyson roaming throughout the halls unless I can get him to fall asleep.

5 comments:

eric and girls said...

I tried to post a few days ago and it wouldn't let me. I hope you are feeling better now. I often wonder the point in going to church when all we do is chase our children around the halls. Anyways I hope that you do get some much needed rest.

Linds said...

I'm glad you're back! Crazy that you were locked out of your blog. I was hit pretty hard with bronchitis a month ago, so I can understand watching the kids go crazy while not being able to do anything! I hope you're feeling better, I can't wait to hear more. Lindsay

thecamps said...

it is totally true we seem to be chasing kids around but hey at least we're there right..hope you are feeling better

Erica said...

I am so glad you're back!! I love random ramblings about other moms days. Makes me feel more normal (not normal, that's impossible, but more normal). Let the countdown until nursery begin!!

Tricia said...

I'm so glad you are back. I enjoy bloging and all the things you can do.