Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh me, Oh my..... Twins!!!

So a few months ago I received a phone call from my dear cousin Shannon asking if I was expecting. She said "it was about time" I should be announcing a new pregnancy. I wonder if she had been making bets with someone. At the time I had no such news for her. In fact, when Greyson turned one we celebrated not only his birthday, but the also the fact that for the first time ever we had a child turn one and I was not pregnant! Well as time goes on most definitely I am still not pregnant. But in the last few days I've had the most precious opportunity to babysit my friends 8 week old twin boys (110% identical, I can tell them apart only because they are in different outfits). Adorable! I can not even begin to express how sweet and precious and tiny and loving and baby-smelling and how cute they are! It is especially fun to see my boys interact with them. Greyson definitely knows he is mom's baby! He doesn't like when I hold them, especially the two of them at the same time, and becomes so heartbroken. We learned today that he has an obsession with taking their socks off. He is really good with them, he loves to "pet" them as Coleson calls it. Coleson has to make sure they always have their blankets and burp cloths near by. And Devan is just a pro at helping out. Here are some pics. They are too cute! And I have to tell Ashley what an amazing mom she is! I can't begin to imagine how much work it is to care for both these little guys at the same time and she does such a wonderful job!



6 comments:

eric and girls said...

Can you imagine having twins right now? with your luck they would be boys too. Taylin and Brinley both think that Bonnie is having twins. Little kids know more than we think!!!!!!

eric and girls said...

I have gained like 100 pounds so I have 150 to lose

Tricia said...

jenn with twins how exciting. Does this make you want more?

John and Carolyn Wallace said...

wo, makes you count your blessings. but,looks like you got it down. make the kids help then there is always room for one more. :>) c-ya aunt carolyn

ps sandy doesn't need to lose any weight. she looks great!!!!!!
pss good luck with your dad. john won't have anything to do with the "blog crap".

Bonnie said...

how cute! They are adorable. And I think I'm the only still thinking I'm only having one kid...guess we'll know soon enough

Bonnie said...

I tagged you. Go to my blog and see what you have to go.