Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Out of town...

Alright, I am finally here to update my blog. To hear about my weekend just go and read Trish's blog. She summed it up pretty good. But honestly, I am not sure why she had to post so many pictures of me and honestly, yes honestly, I have gained about 10 pounds since I got here. That is what a three week vacation with no jazzercise will do to you. Once I return home I am sure that I will have lots of stories to update you with and lots of weight to lose! For the next few days we will be spending lots of time with Anthony- he is having too much fun with his nephues for us to leave now. Hope everyone is having a great week- it just keeps getting hotter and hotter here and these are the days I wish I was near a beach and without a gazillion mosquitoes!

5 comments:

eric and girls said...

Ok I read Trish's blog and why doesn't she know how to spell your name? She is lame. She blogged about one whole weekend, however you have 3 weeks to blog about. Did she give your children red kool-aid? Oh I can't wait until the day that we can finally pay her back with her own kids. I really like the picture of you and your brothers, it's darling. Don't know why I said darling but I did, get over it.

Tricia said...

You'll have to find me first. You know me, I move about every 6 months, so current addresses could be hard to find me.

Meg said...

Hi Jen! I was blog surfing and ran into your blog (: I can't believe that Anthony is old enough to go on a mission. I had him in my sunbeam class when I was 18. Tell him I said congratulations! And tell your family I said Hi! The Prundale ward reunion at his fairwell sounds like fun.

Meaghan (Farrell) Salden
darinmeg.blogspot.com

Tricia said...

hey jen- your home now, the bags are unpacked, the toys are a mess, and now its time to update.

Tracy said...

Thanks for the advice on the prenatal vitamins. I never would have thought of that. I just switched to another vitamin and I'm waiting to see how it works and if it still gives me problems, I am going to do the childrens vitamins.