Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This is why I love my children...

This morning I was trying to get the boys out of my room. For some reason it's the "morning hangout." Usually I don't mind but I have too much PartyLite stuff unorganized and the last thing I need is them making more of a mess. As I am trying to get them out Devan finds a panty liner and asks if he can have it. Of course he doesn't know what it is, I figured, so sure, take it, just get out! I came up stairs and opened all the blinds and looked down to see what the boys were all chuckling at. Coleson had the panty liner stuck to him like a tail and they were laughing, "Pin the sticker on the butt." Can you tell they played pin the nose on the pumpkin for Halloween?

1 comments:

Ryan and Kristina said...

Jen, your kids are so funny. They are crazy and yet, so imaginative and funny. Love your blog. Going to add it to mine. Check mine out at www.webbfamof4.blogspot.com
Good to see you and your boys. You look great by the way! Love your short hair.