Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This Weather Stinks!

Isn't this the time of year when you are supposed to be wearing pants, cute boots, sweaters, freezing your buns off, just laying around the house in a blanket watching movies and drinking hot chocolate? A little rain, some places a lot of rain, snow, jackets?! I thought so. Sadly we haven't been able to experience much of that yet. Last weekend it was 82, then 92, Monday was 80 something then today was finally a cooler day. It's still shorts and flip flops for us here. It does get a little colder at night. I realized tonight as I was complaining about how it doesn't feel like fall, at all, I do have some gratitude; we haven't had to turn our heater on yet. When we do, the bill increases almost $200 per month. So warm weather, I suppose you could stick around a little longer.

2 comments:

Linds said...

Do you want to trade places? It's been in the low 30's here the past 3 days.

eric and girls said...

Would you rather rain?