Saturday, January 31, 2009

Family Fun!

I have the cutest kids! I just wanted you all to know that! These past few weeks have been a lot of fun. We have been really busy and the kids have been pretty good. Pretty good as in, no laundry soap spills, only a few broken eggs, bathrooms have stayed halfway decent, Greyson's bowel movements have only been muraled on the wall once, and we even spent 18 hours in the car! I've been swapping kids a couple days a week with one of my friends so that has helped the kids stay happy and helped mom stay happy and get some stuff done!
Last week we went up to my parents for Timmy's wedding. I know you're older now, little bro, but you'll always be Timmy to me. I won't bother posting any pictures because not only did I not take any (well I took about 600 but all from their "friends" cameras), he's got a thousand of them posted on his facebook. We're excited to have Janae in our family- hope she knows what she has gotten herself into! Congrats you two love birds! When we left for the wedding we were expecting somewhat cooler weather than we had been having here but instead it rained every day we were there. I felt bad that the boys had to sit in the car so long only to be cooped up in the house for five days. But it was Grandma and Grandpa's and they had a blast regardless! My brother Matt and his daughter came up Friday night. For the next two days we didn't see much of the kids. We definitely heard them, but they were usually in Becky's room playing on the bunk bed.

Today Tim had the day off so we went to visit Downtown Temecula. We actually had a really fun time. I say actually because I wasn't sure how antique shopping/browsing would be with three little boys who's little fingers have to touch EVERYTHING!!! Surprisingly they did really well. We then had lunch and went back and found a farmers market. The highlight there was the stand with all the pirate stuff. Devan got a huge flag for his room and the boys got new wallets. Then we made our way to the park and then a train shop. I have never seen a child get so excited about trains than Greyson. His eyes just light up and nothing else exists! The store owner had about four different trains running at once for the boys. Their favorite was the one that ran up near the ceiling. I have to admit I was even a little entertained by them.
So that's our last week and a half in a nutshell!

Coleson and Devan showing off their new wallets. I think Coleson's is hiding. And this is also what you get when you let an almost 4 and five year old dress themselves. Great colors!


Greyson thought he could jump from the top step then after contemplaiting he settled for the bottom.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim said...

that was pretty awesome having the kids there- glad to hear they're behaving better :) remind me not to let your kids touch any food at my house when we have kids... that's for the last post.

Janae Wallace said...

Don't even worry, I'm all for being a part of the family! Well...obviously. And don't worry, I knew what I was getting myself into. Becky came over the other day and she said I was meant to be a Wallace after I said something ridiculously random. You met me. You know.

Janae Wallace said...

p.s. I'm family now and am now qualified to be offended that our blog is not on your "family and friends" list. Psshhhhh.