Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Wallace Fam

Ok, things are going to be a little out of order here. I just realized as I was downloading, that I have 365 pictures on my camera. Told you it was a busy month! While we spent three weeks at my parents house the boys had lots and lots of fun with their uncles! It seemed like a giant wrestling match 24/7. Some of their fun activities included an afternoon at the river with Grandpa, the zoo with Grandma, Bouncopolis- a giant building full of bounce houses, playing in the sprinkler, family pictures, and having fun with their cousin Alli. Prepare yourselves for lOTS of pictures...

Hangin' out in the backyard. Grandpa put up a temporary fence so the boys couldn't "escape"




Being silly...



Hangin' with Uncle Matt

Afternoon at the zoo...











Devan and Coleson can't wait to go visit again. Mom unfortunately thinks the zoo is boring so never takes them. Devan also told me this morning that they need to go for a visit so they can go to the river with fishing poles and catch some fish. I don't think anyone in the Wallace household will be opposed to that idea!

3 comments:

eric and girls said...

I love all the picture. I love Alli taking her little cousin on a walk. It looks like they all had fun!!!!!

Tricia said...

Looks like fun. What about your trip back east? When do those come out?

Tricia said...

You've got some serious scrapbooking to do.