Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Lil' Sand Eater


A few days ago we spent the afternoon at the beach. We decided to go with some friends on base since their beach is so much less crowded and I can actually relax a little. Throughout this summer we have found one problem with going to the beach; for the next three days Greyson poops nothing but sand. I don't understand how he consumes so much sand!




I love how the beach thoroughly exhausts my children! So guess where we're headed this afternoon...

3 comments:

Ali said...

Hey! Good to run into you! Wow, your little family is adorable! Time flies, huh? Well, glad to be in touch again!

eric and girls said...

It must be nice to actually have a beach where you can actually play in the ocean. Hyperthermia sets in at our beach if you are in the ocean for 30 seconds. That's funny about your sand pooper!!!!

Tricia said...

Fun, I want to go to the beach. I get the Phoenix heat instead. Yea.