Saturday, August 2, 2008

Life's a Beach

As planned, we made yet another trip to the beach. Luckily it never gets old! It was a little less sunny this time but the kids still had blast. I am amazed at how well Devan and Coleson play, or swim I should say, in the water. I guess the traumatizing two weeks of swim lessons has paid off a little!
Feelin' a little thirsty
Greyson and his friend KK
Of course he's thirsty, he ate all my pretzels!


Catchin' some waves

A cute picture of all their shoes

4 comments:

Erica said...

I really need to live by a beach

thecamps said...

fun! you are so lucky to live by the beach!! we need to come visit you next summer and go play in the water!

thecamps said...

we really need an update jen!! aren't you done with vacationing yet??

Darcy Case said...

So fun to see your blog! I LOVE the picture of you and your boys as the header, so cute!