Sunday, August 17, 2008

So I have been tagged and I love tags. Thanks Alsion!

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
I Love Lucy
Flashpoint
Prison Break
Matlock
The Food Network
Flip That House
Super Why!
Word World

8 Restaurants I Love:
Olive Garden
Smalley's
Chilli's
Spaghetti Factory
Chipotle
Can't think of too many more.

8 Things That Happened Today:
Laundry, took the boys swimming, cleaned the toy room, changed lots of diapers, laundry, folded laundry, watched the Olympics, put away laundry. I am temporarily without a car so we didn't have much of a choice but to stay home; and I actually love these kinds of days!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
The day I don't have any children in diapers
Devan's first day of kindergarten!!
Getting a new car
Decorating for fall
Getting rid of more clutter
Anthony coming home from his mission!!
Rain
MRI/Results

8 Things I Love About Summer:
The sun
Not worrying about shoes and socks
Water parks
No school schedules
Becky always comes to visit!
That's about it. I have to admit summer isn't my most favorite season.

8 Olympic Events I Want To See:
Gymnastics and swimming are about all that interest me. I love Track and Field but its not as fun to watch on TV.

8 Things On My Wish List:
Lots and lots of sleep
Find out what is going on with my toes (MRI)
Go back to Jazzercise
For my 2yr olds to quit flushing things down the toilet (I am approaching my last 2 yr old!)
I think that's about it for now.

8 People I am Tagging:

Darcy
Jamie
Erica
Megan
Trish
Sandy
Linsday
Kelli

1 comments:

Erica said...

That was so fun to read. I am behind on my tags, but I promise I will try to get to it!
Hope life at the beach is fabulous. I will forever be jealous!!