Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What a Fun Day

It seems like there has been so much going on lately; run here, run there, do this, do that, talk to this person, spend 20 minutes on this call, then 20 on that call, and so on. So I decided we needed a break. It was fun to tell the boys get dressed, we're going to Sea World for the day. My friend and I decided this at about 8:30am and by 9:30 we we were on our way with five boys, packed snacks, lunch and lots of sunblock. For the first time we didn't take in any strollers. I wasn't sure how Greyson would do, especially because he likes to take his nap around 10:30, but the little guy made it to 2:30 without any problem! We spent most of our time in Sesame Street's Bay of Play then only saw the Polar Bear and Penguin exhibits. The boys were disappointed we didn't see the "starfish" or much else but we assured them we would be back again soon.

We were greeted by this funny looking penguin

Devan loves seeing his Sesame Street pals. The only problem is he thinks he is the only child at Sea World

Devan and his buddy talked me into the teacups. At first I was just going to stand in line with them but once it was "our" turn, they made sure Greyson and I followed. I don't think I have been on these since eighth grade at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. And there is a very good reason for that! Thank goodness it's a children's ride so it was over quickly

Greyson not sure about this ride

Holding on for dear life

Yes, this is my crazy child.



The polar bears are my favorite




Checkin' out the belugas

You may have noticed the boys extremely short hair... After giving Greyson and Coleson a haircut Devan decided to take Greyson in his room and shave both of their heads with no attachments on the clippers. There was no choice but to cut it down to almost nothing. Lesson learned: Mom won't ever say, "Here, Devan, go put these back in my bathroom for me."

1 comments:

eric and girls said...

I think Devan has found his future profession. Good job on the haircuts Devan.