Saturday, June 7, 2008

Benched

So I've had this problem with my foot lately, or a while actually. I just figured it was a broken toe and what can you possibly do for a broken toe? Not much. So I put off seeing the doctor because in my mind I thought it to be pointless and dragging three children to the doctors is usually a nightmare come true. A few weeks ago I decided to make an appointment since I've been having this problem oh, since late January. How did nearly five months if this go by so fast? I have not a clue. It just gives you an idea of how busy and crazy my days really are. The first doctor took some x-rays and said my toe wasn't broken and never has been. His guess was that there was a cyst on my vein or joint and then sent me to a podiatrist. A few days later (and a whole lot of pain) I got in to see that doctor, had more x-rays and again was told it is not broken and never has been. So what is the problem? They are not sure. Their best guess it that it is a torn or severely stretched ligament. SO, now I have this gorgeous "shoe" to wear for four weeks and I am not allowed to do any jazzercise. Not being able to do jazzercise is worse than wearing my unfashionable shoe! So Trish I hope you sent me back my Yoga-Booty-Ballet yesterday, as you promised!

2 comments:

eric and girls said...

We want to see a pic of your shoe

Jennifer said...

yeah, that would require me getting off my bum.