Friday, June 27, 2008

My little Man

Ok, so our plans for "new adventures" this week didn't really happen. We did have some fun things planned though! Maybe next week. Tomorrow, technically today, is Devan's last day of preschool and his graduation! Yes, a graduation- caps, gowns, the whole bit. So here are a couple of Devan's quotes over the last week or so:
"Mom, I need to get my hair cut for my graduation so my friends can tell me how good I look."
"Mom, Miss Kathy said that graduation is a time when all our moms cry. Mom, are you going to cry?"
"Mom, is it summer yet?"
"Mom, it is summer already, why am I still going to school?"
"Mom, is this my last day of school?"
"Mom, is today my last day of school?"
"Mom, is tomorrow my last day of school?"

He is too cute and growing up way too fast!

1 comments:

eric and girls said...

You did cry didn't you?