Sunday, June 22, 2008

Stress Relief


Here is my latest cake! These are the kinds of things I do when I need a break from everything else. I love it so I just had to post it for you all to see! (Nevermind all the clutter in the background)

So this week has been a little crazy. Becky is vising so we are having way too much fun keeping busy. This week she spent 5 days at the beach, 8:00am-3:00pm, doing surf camp. Needless to say we spent A LOT of time at the beach as well! Sadly I didn't get any pictures of her surfing. Its quite a bit of work keeping track of three little bodies on the loose and busting out the camera to take a few pictures would probably have resulted in losing a child. I now enjoy living in Southern California all except for the multiplying population during summer. We also went to the pool a few times since the weather has been so nice. We are going to try some new adventures this week so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

that is so cute. You should go on the show you got talent. You can make that for me sometime way down the future.

eric and girls said...

I never knew you had that in you. Where were you hiding that skill all these years. Good job Jenner!!!!

Erica said...

You are so cute!!