Thursday, October 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVAN!!!

On October 17th Devan turned 5 YEARS OLD!!! Oh my, where have the years gone? It was almost 8pm and I got up from sitting on the couch and felt something a little wet. I thought to myself, "I didn't sneeze, why does it feel like I peed?" It didn't take long to realize my water had broken. So I guess we were supposed to go to the hospital right? I wasn't feeling much. In fact, Tim had time to take a shower before we left. We got to the hospital about a half hour later and checked in and started all that fun stuff. I don't remember much after that. Just that I puked my dinner all over Tim, poor guy, and then requested a little bit of something through an IV. Once they gave my phentonal (sp?) I feel asleep and the nurses woke me up to have a baby! So about 10 minutes and three pushes later we had our precious little baby boy. Little did we know he would be the first of three! Devan truly has the sweetest smile, the silliest grin and can outsmart just about anyone. Wonder where he gets that from??? On his birthday we had some friends over for a Halloween cookie-decorating party. It was so much fun! The previous night I made 60 something sugar cookies. There were 11 kids here so I wasn't about to bake and decorate. That would have been too much. The following day we went to Lego Land with Dad, Mom, Devan, Coleson, Greyson, Grandmom, Grandad, and Uncle Paul. I love it when the amount of adults outnumbers the amount of children! So anyway, here are some fun pictures!

Devan LOVES balloons! After school I surprised him with a bouque of them. I was bummed because the Happy Birthday foil balloon, the one you actually pay money for, popped as I was bringing it into the house.



Greyson tangled himself in the balloons and eventually started walking and crawling around stuck in them. I got a video of it but for some reason can't get it to upload.

Let the decorating begin!!!







The two year olds cleaning up...


Devan's awesome cake made by Mom =] It's a giant lego if you can't tell. The top layer was a yellow cake, the bottom layer chocolate, and fresh starwberries and more frosting in the middle. YUM!


His favorite gift. Thanks Dad!

Devan, Coleson and the LEGO guy. Greyson was slightly intimidated and wouldn't get close enough to get his picture as well.

The first place we had to go was the cars.



Greyson wishing he could ride.



You may have to click on some of the pictures to see them well. I should have uploaded them all a bigger size.

0 comments: