Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Stories of My Life (only the last two weeks)

I think it is common knowledge that there is never ever a dull moment around our house. Here are some pictures illustrating the last couple weeks- all proof of why I have not had more time to blog...

Another broken lamp, 5th one I think (and Devan as the camera man. He likes to run off with my phone and work on his producing skills)

Who knew a box could be so fun??

And then the box breaks...

Another diaper cake!

My previously fractured toe now broken...

Coleson's mixture of chocolate chip cookies, milk and construction paper. Looks appetizing! What I did not get a picture of was the next day when I came up stairs he had four sticks of butter- all unwrapped- in a row on the floor in front of the TV with a massive bottle of ranch. I don't even want to think what he was going to do with it.

Two dozen eggs, a half gallon of milk, and some ketchup for color. They could have just told me if they wanted omelets for breakfast!

Some boogie-boarding and rock climbing




Making Halloween candy necklaces




Shopping at the Carlsbad outlets, Greyson LOVED his chocolate covered oreo sucker, and Devan and Coleson can never get enough of those rides that seem to eat all your quarters!



Greyson poured a bottle of Lysol into the dishwasher. Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles!

My PartyLite display on "Cruise for a Cause"



As I said, never a dull moment.

3 comments:

Erica said...

I love the eggs, and milk and ketchup. Yummy.

thecamps said...

You have so much patience girl...I kick them where the sun don't shine..lol probably not but holy cow I feel sorry for your cleanups..

eric and girls said...

Maybe you should teach them to use to the stove so they can make omelettes on the stove instead of the floor. Don't worry Super Nanny is on her way.