Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm a Genius!

I was staple gunning some Halloween decorations today and for some reason the staple never stuck to the wall. So I tipped the gun over, sat the base of it on my palm for support and shot it once to see if it was working. No staple came out, not one and I thought that was kind of odd. It didn't sound like it was jammed. I looked down at my palm and saw my garland staple gunned into the palm of my hand. The entire staple was in my hand. I had been holding the gun upside down. Instant shock- I am not one who deals well with blood or anything that injures the body. So after staring at my palm for a few seconds I very slowly pulled the staple out, and that thing was huge! It immediately started gushing blood and swelled to the size of a ping pong ball. Not too much longer the swelling went down a little bit and now its just really stiff and a little painful. It probably wouldn't be in your best interest to ask me for help with any seasonal decorating!

2 comments:

Johnson's Times Two said...

LOL..Nice girl..I can see you doing that though. Glad the swelling went down though.

Tricia said...

It takes a genius to use a staple gun.