Thursday, April 10, 2008

Holy Hannah!



Yesterday I gave in and decided I had had it with my hair. When Greyson was about 6 months old it all the sudden started falling out like crazy. The things we suffer through for having children. Anyway, I got so sick of all the fly aways and my hair being at so many different lengths when I pulled it back. So I chopped it off. Nine inches baby! I love it! Devan doesn't like it because he loves to run his fingers through my hair when he lies down at night and now its just "too short." He woke up this morning and asked me if it had grown back yet. Sorry bud, not yet. I also threw in a pic of my new table since Bonnie asked for one and I never sent it. I just need to find a hutch now that matches.

7 comments:

Leslie and Dave said...

It's Leslie (Jensen) I saw you linked to my sister's blog. You family is adorable. It looks like life is treating you well. Stop by if you want, daveandles.blogspot.com

eric and girls said...

Wow, I love your hair. And the kitchen table looks familar :). I like it too.

Tricia said...

You should have cut it one more inch and donated it to Lock's of Love. They only need 10 inches. Way to go. Fun hair. I enjoy mine shorter now.

Tricia said...

I see you figured it out.

eric and girls said...

Yay special Jen, I see Trish taught you to change your background.

Bonnie said...

I love your hair it is so cute!! OH, and I love the new table and chairs too!

eric and girls said...

Special Jen you need to change your font color so I can read. Need help call me