Monday, April 14, 2008

Smokin' Hot

The only thing hotter than my new hair do lately has been the weather!! The nice thing about living in Southern Cali is that winter stops by for only a few short months and then even then it isn't that bad. We think we are freezing but come on now, I think we can handle days in the low 50's if other people are in the negatives! On Saturday we hit a whopping 93 degrees! Yes, unusual for April but then again, not so unusual. Yesterday was only 88 but still felt VERY warm and today it has finally cooled off and feels like a spring day. The temperatures will go back and forth like this until late July when we hit really high temps through sometime in October. At least that's how it's been since we moved here. As I have sat here and typed for a mere minute, Coleson has poured a cup of milk, poured it back into the milk carton, I think that is what I heard, and now is unraveling paper towels. Better go save my kitchen!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

That would be so nice! I can't wait til the weather up here is nice all the time!

Tricia said...

Today it is 80 tomorrow 56 with rain and snow, wednesday 46 with rain and snow. Thursday dry and somewhat warm. Friday (scrapbook expo) 70. Don't complain woman take the heat, cause were still in the freeze zone.

Tricia said...

Don't forget one tree hill is on.

Erica said...

Can I move in??