Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tag... I'm IT

A - Attached or single: Attached
B - Best friend(s): I have so many!
C - Cake or pie: Grammies pumpkin pie, most definitely!!!
D - Day of choice: The days that are sunny
E - Essential item: Toothbrush and chapstick. I must be a Wallace
F - Favorite color: yellow
G - Gummy bears or worms: Niether
H - Hometown: Prunedale, CA
I - Indulgence(s): Resees Peanutbutter Cups (more like a weakness)
J - January or July: July, love the summer!
K - Kids: 3 busy boys
L - Life is incomplete without: Me
M - Marriage date: March 2
N - Number of siblings: 6, five brothers 1 sister
O - Oranges or apples: Oranges but must be seedless
P - Phobias or fears: Large bodies of water and repltiles
Q - Quotes: "Devan!!! Coleson!!!!" I hear myself say this repeatedly
R - Reason to smile: There are so many reasons!
S - Season of choice: Summer and Fall
T - Tag three friends: I tag Erica, Lindsday, Aunt Carolyn
U - Unknown fact about me: I have not yet been able to find the "perfect bra" and I can't spell
V - Very favorite store: GAP, online of course. HAve to agree with Trish- I really despise shopping. I think I keep some online stores in business
W - Worst habit: I can spit pretty good
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Definitely ultrasound. I love to see those little babies!
Y - Your favorite food: Homemade
Z - Zodiac sign: Taurus

2 comments:

eric and girls said...

I remember when we were little and you would spit everywhere we went. It was so gross at the time. But yes you can spit with the best of them. Talyin spits in public now, super exciting.

Tricia said...

I see you like to shop online. So do I. In fact I just bought jeff something. I love it, don't have to go into the store at all.